Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hit the contribute button down the bottom to donate to the site any help towards maintaining the site is appreciated

Gears of War CM's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mongoose
Site Mod
Site Mod
Mongoose

Gears of War CM's Empty
PostSubject: Gears of War CM's   Gears of War CM's EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 1:04 pm

Clan matches will be posted in both our Facebook page and website by myself
so please give plenty of notice if you can not attend a match. Members will have
equal opportunity to play in their fair share of matches, however if the teams were to
be split into two groups the captains will decide who plays in those teams particular
matches.

while in CM's please keep in mind to be respectful and mature !! No swearing at or abusing
the opposition please. There will be instances where some things are said by other players
that may offend you, try to be calm and do not let it get to you, simply mute the other team
if you have to. if you are in a game and killed please keep your opinions to yourselves, for
example don't shout out lag or BS when you die, Let the leaders handle it.

PVR will play and important role in our matches, Iceman has one set up at the moment which he will
use to record our matches to prevent cheating, trash talking, glitching, and false forfeits, so be on
your best behavior. I will try to set a PVR myself so more then one person can record CM's
if anyone else has one it will be appreciated during matches.

Back to top Go down

Gears of War CM's
Page 1 of 1